TIGER In Line (Sock)
TIGER is the only automatic vertical machine able to make T-pack in line packages without metal clip, the sealing is composed from thermo welding system. This is a machine with a high concentration of technology, but at the same time it is extremely easy to use during the intuitive interface thanks to the large colour touch-screen control panel, it can also be used by unskilled personnel.
Packaging materials used from Tiger machine (extruded tubolar net + PE film width 40 or 50 mm) are the cheapest than similar types of package on the market.
Suitable to process fruit and vegetables products as: garlic, onions, limes, lemons, citrus fruits in general, chestnuts, etc. and all the products usually contained in the net.
- Extremely easy to use
- Very high continuity of production
- Very low downtime
- Maximum sensitivity in the treatment of the product
- Considerable endurance of the materials (bands, net and printing ribbon)
- Automatic tube changing (4 tubes in rotation)
- Quick format changing
- Net tubes Øn60 ÷ Øn160 (4 tubes included of one size)
- Very limited recovery time for material
- “V” belt for infeeding of the product
- Thermal trasnfer printer
- Wear of spares near zero
- Highly reduced maintenance
- Parts subject to dirt made of stainless steel Aisi 304 and anodized aluminium, for an easy cleaning
- Very low energetic consumption electrical and pneumatic
- Reduced dimensions
- The machine can be assembled in mirrored version
- Capacity: more than 30 packs/min (depends from type of product)
- Additional kit of tubes