The Elite Hospital Grade Breast Pump is clinically proven to help mothers with a baby in NICU to reach 500 ml of expressed breast milk by day 5 and 1000ml by day 10. This is ideal breast milk production as it helps to set the mother up for successful breast feeding in the long term. The Elite Hospital Grade breast pump is ideal for mother with premature baby, or moms that need to increase their milk supply, being separated form her baby for long periods of time and working moms.
What is the cost of breast pump hire?
Here is a breakdown of breast pump hire costs:
- R950.00 Monthly Rental
- R850.00 Sign up fee
- You will receive your own Double Hygiene Kit that you keep.
Note: Hygenikit has a NAPPI code which is claimable though medical aids! (scheme dependant)
- Free delivery to addresses in South Africa
For more information or to book a pump, please complete the Hire form
Hire A Breast Pump
What are the benefits of breast pump hire?
The breast pump we have for hire is a hospital grade breast pump called Elite and it has the following benefits:
- Can increase milk supply for moms with premature babies (medically researched).
- Decreases the amount of time needed to pump.
- Milk is safe for the baby because the pump is a closed system pump which prevents bacterial contamination of milk.
- Fits your budget if rental is for short period of time.
Is it safe?
Yes, Ameda is a closed system pump. That means that your milk is never exposed to the tubing or the mechanical parts of the breast pump.
This means that your milk can’t become contaminated with another users milk and that no bacteria can grown in the tubing or in the breast pump.
All rental pumps are sterilized in between usage.